This in-depth, evidence-based workshop will help you understand how to design and build a wellbeing system that reduces psychosocial risk and fosters a positive workplace culture and civility in the face of individual and organisational conflict.
During this workshop participants will explore the following factors:
- What is meant by psychosocial risk and where does it come from?
- How does it impact the individual?
- How can you identify and measure the risk in your workplace?
- What can be done to minimise the risk?
- How do you develop effective strategies to help prevent it?
- How do you minimise the chances of psychological impact if an incident occurs?
The workshop is designed for organisational leaders who make decisions about how employees are managed within their organisation. Typical attendees will range from senior HR to operations and executive management roles.
What will be the key benefits/takeaways from the workshop?
- Understand what workplace wellbeing really is.
- Understand the risks to individuals and your organisation.
- Understand what you need to do to effectively manage the risks.
- Gain the knowledge and tools to build a strategic process to ensure your workplace is safe.
Paid WayAhead Workplaces members have a discount to this conference (being held in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Auckland), please contact Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.