The next meeting for WayAhead Workplaces in Sydney will be on Tuesday 20th June from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The meeting will be hosted by Aon Hewitt, Level 33, 201 Kent Street, Sydney 2000.
The theme for this year is “An Integrated Workplace Mental Health Approach: The Way Forward”.
Special Guests include:
- John Feneley, Mental Health Commissioner, Mental Health Commissioner NSW
- Robyn Hobbs OAM, NSW Small Business Commissioner
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr Angela Martin, Principal Consultant, Pracademia and Adjunct Professor, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics
- Deborah Kennedy, Strategic Collaborations Manager, SuperFriend – IFF Mental Health Foundation
- Andrew Carnegie, Principal Consultant, FBG Group
- Rachel Clements, National Director, Psychological Services, Centre for Corporate Health and Alice Klontzaris, Health and Wellbeing Manager, Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Geoff Hoad, Director Workplace Health & Safety, Optus
MC for the event;
- Andrew Carnegie, FBG Group
Corporate Health Provider Exhibitors include;
- Aon Hewitt
- Black Dog Institute
- Mad for Health
- SafeWork NSW
Sponsors of the event;
- Optus (member)
- Springday (member)
- Endeavour Wellness (member)
- Davidson Trahaire Corpsych (member)
For more information or to RSVP for the meeting, please contact Sharon at email@example.com or on (02) 9339 6008.