WayAhead is proud to announce that we have made an alliance with the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, allowing our members and readers discounted access to all six of their upcoming Mental Health conferences, including 30-days’ access to session recordings.
Three discount options are available:
Receive 15% off an individual ticket to attend any conference in-person or virtually using the code WAYAHEAD15 at the links below:
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium (RRMH) 26 – 28 October 2020
- Workplace Mental Health Symposium (WMHS) 4 – 5 November 2020
- International Mental Health Conference (IMH) 12 – 13 November 2020
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference (CAMH) 25 – 27 November 2020
- STOP Domestic Violence Conference (DV) 2 – 4 December 2020
- Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference (ADD) 7 – 9 December 2020
Grab a colleague or friend and register 2 for the price of 1 to attend any conference virtually, using the code WAYAHEAD15 and these specific links:
RRMH – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/rrmh2020/2-for-1
WMHS – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/wmhs-2020/two-for-one-e-delegate
IMH – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/imhc2020/two-for-one-registration
CAMH – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/camh/two-for-one-registration
DV – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/dv2020/2-for-1
ADD – https://astmanagement.eventsair.com/addiction2020/e-registration-2-for-1
Attend all six conferences virtually for one low price of $499+ GST – saving $700 – using this direct Gold Pass link with the code WAYAHEAD15. The virtual Gold Pass includes:
- Live streaming of all keynote presenters
- Live streaming of all plenary sessions over the event period
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to all audio and visual presentations for 30 days after each event.
Take your pick, attend one conference or all six.