Don’t miss out on the Workplace Law Conference, 28 November 2019 in Sydney.
With a multi-faceted approach, this panel of experts will address interpretation and application of the different laws that impact on discrimination and bullying at the workplace. The afternoon session will have the spotlight beaming on workplace investigations starting off with the Fair Work Commission Deputy President addressing how to carry out fair and effective workplace investigations. You will be hard pressed to find this wealth of expertise and information anywhere else!
WayAhead Workplaces members receive an exclusive discount: $100 off the Full Day event, or $95 off a Half Day event (Session 1 or 2) – email Lynley for the code firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1: Discrimination, Bullying and Adverse Action
- Interpretation of Federal and State Discrimination Laws: Employer Liability and the Exemptions
- “I Can’t Believe it’s not Lawful”: Political and Religious Belief Discrimination in the Workplace
- The Fair Work Commission’s Anti-Bullying Jurisdiction
- An In-Depth Guide to Adverse Action Claims
Session 2: Workplace Investigations
- Insights from the Fair Work Commission: Best Practice in Conducting Fair and Effective Workplace Investigations
- Whistleblowing Laws: Their Protections and Impact on Workplace Investigations
- Now the Investigation is Over… Repair, Resolve, Renew!
Attend or listen live online and earn 7 CPD units in Substantive Law, or listen on demand and earn 7 PD hours.
For the full agenda and to register, SEE HERE.