Lifeline’s Corporate Training is now online!
There are many benefits to engaging Lifeline Corporate Training. The expertise and experience of decades of Crisis Support training, professional and reputable resources, and our training promote a mentally healthy workplace for which the return on investment is significant.
WayAhead Workplaces members receive an exclusive 10% discount. Contact Lynley for the discount code.
Handling Challenging Calls and Behaviours (13 October) equips telephone and face-to-face workers in contact with the public to respond appropriately to people who are distressed, upset or aggressive. This virtual training will cover:
- Reflection on workers’ experiences of people in distress
- Understanding the distressed client
- Using the “Recognise, Respond, Refer” model
- Strategies to deescalate anger/aggression
- Responding to distress
- Avoid enemies to empathy.
For more information and to register, SEE HERE!