Menopause@Work: online training program for managers.
Commencing Monday March 8th, 2021
Register before February 12th to take advantage of the early bird.
Additional 10% discount for WayAhead Workplaces Members
For more information & registration details go to www.thea.com.au/menopause/manager-training/
- Do you think it’s time to address menopause in your workplace, but you aren’t sure how to protect women’s privacy, and avoid feeding gendered ageism, in the process?
- Are you interested to learn more about this significant life passage, the benefits it offers and how workplaces can support the transition?
- Do you already know that becoming menopause-friendly will strengthen your gender equality and inclusion ethos, and you just want to get started?
This blended E-learning program, conducted by workplace wellbeing advisor Thea O’Connor, equips workplace managers and supervisors with the knowledge,
confidence and tools to support female employees through the menopausal transition, should women wish this, in order to help women maintain their health and
remain successful in their roles.
At the end of the training managers will:
- Understand what menopause is, the range of ways it affects women and the reasonable workplace adjustments that can be made to support women.
- Feel more confident and skilled in having a comfortable and constructive workplace conversation that will support women’s effectiveness at work and personal wellbeing.
- Be clear about the responsibilities of the workplace, of managers and of employees.
- Be more alert to cultural stereotypes that have stigmatized menopause and play an important role in ending the silence on this topic
Contact us for the code WW Members code