The Future of Workplace Health and Wellbeing
The next meeting for the Workplace Health Promotion Network (WHPN) in Sydney is on Monday 20th June 2016 from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
The meeting will be hosted by Aon Hewitt, Level 33, 201 Kent Street, Sydney CBD
The theme for this year is “The Future of Workplace Health and Wellbeing – where are we going?” Come and explore current insights and strategies to support workplace health and wellbeing and try our research speed dating!
Our special guests will be The Hon Scott Farlow MLC, Chair of Parliamentary Friends of Mental Health, John Feneley, the Mental Health Commissioner NSW,Robyn Hobbs OAM, the NSW Small Business Commissioner. Additional speakers are listed below.
For more information or to RSVP for the meeting, please contact Sharon on (02) 9339 6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In honour of WHPN turning 10 this year we are looking back at the journey of workplace health and wellbeing and looking forward at the growing influence of workplace health on Australian workplaces. The workplace is changing and so too are the responsibilities they have towards their workers.
Additional speakers include;
- Geoff Huegill ex Australian Olympian, Huegill Bodytech
- Jan Golembiewski, Principal, Psychological Design – the role of the environment on mental health
- Melanie Feisst, General Manager – New Services, Home Doctor Service – how the development of workplace health programs is changing
- Geoff Pearman, Director, Partners in Change – the aging workforce and what this means for the future of workplace health programs
- Siyan Baxter, Health Economics, University of Tasmania – the importance of evaluation in workplace health programs and how to go about it with limited time and budget
Our research speed dates will be;
- Brain and Mind Centre
- Healthier Workplace Nodes Teams, University of Sydney
- Mental Health Research Team, University of New South Wales
- Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong