The Wellbeing @ Work Event returns for the second year in Sydney on 26 September 2019. The event provides HR, Reward & Benefit professionals and business leaders with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers about the latest wellbeing developments and successes that are enhancing individual and organisational performance in companies across the world.
The event will be held at the Australian National Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St, Sydney NSW 2000.
WayAhead Workplaces members receive 30% off - email Lynley for the code email@example.com
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn how multinational organisations are creating workplaces that thrive
- Leadership panel discussions informing workplace change
- Employer case studies providing the secrets to employee wellbeing success
- International experts bring best-practise from across the globe
- Invaluable networking with business and HR leaders
Organisations that prioritise workplace wellbeing out-perform their competitors and thriving workplaces are more profitable and creative so this is an essential must-attend event for those companies who want to succeed!
Here is what you can look forward to at this event:
- Brian Heyworth, Global Head Client Strategy at HSBC & Chair of the City Mental Health Alliance UK will be flying in to talk about successful mental health workplace strategies
- Brian will be joined by UK based Rob Stephenson, International mental health campaigner & founder of the InsideOut Leaderboard
- There will be case study panel discussions including Managing through change and transformation featuring Salesforce, GSK, Adobe, ABN AMRO, Citi & Serco
- A series of round table discussions providing you with the invaluable insights to take back to your organisation including Emotional Intelligence, The Business Case for Mental Health & Positive Psychological Capital
- A leadership panel discussion including Group CEO of King & Wood Mallesons, Group CFO of Downer Group & CEO of high-tech firm FlatWorld Integration providing invaluable insights into leadership buy-in for wellbeing initiatives.