The Workplace Health Promotion Network (WHPN) is pleased to announce endorsement of the Akolade Australian Injury Management and Workers Compensation Summit. This partnership entitles WHPN members to a 10% discount on the registration fee.
The Australian Injury Management and Workers Compensation Summit, scheduled to be held at The Bayview Boulevard, February 4th – 6th 2013, comprehensively covers workplace injury from prevention to workers compensation claims management and return to work strategies. The summit will practically demonstrate the best practice strategies to prevent injuries, reduce workers compensation premiums and minimise down time.
Key Benefits of attending:
- Gain understanding into the Workers Compensation Legislation Amendment Act 2012
- Learn innovative methods of preventing injuries in the workplace
- Assess the benefits of effective workers compensation claims management
- Learn to develop efficient return to work strategies
- Discover how the market leaders are minimising their compensation costs and creating safety conscious work cultures
Who should attend:
- Safety Managers
- Injury Managers
- Claims Managers
- OHS Managers
- Workplace Health and Safety Managers
- HSE Managers
- Health and Wellness Managers
- Compensation Managers
- Return to Work Coordinators and Managers
For more information or to register, register online or to call Akolade on 02 9247 6000.