How to build a culture of wellbeing
With 1 in 5 people suffering from mental illness, the impact and cost to our workplace is increasing at an alarming rate.
Organisations are struggling to influence positive change in workplace mental health – and it’s the leaders who are responsible for prioritising the conversation.
To start the conversation and make change happen, you deserve access to the latest tools and knowledge to build a thriving organisation by providing support to your people.
Building a culture of well-being starts at the 2019 Workplace Mental Health Symposium.
Email email@example.com for your $100 off discount code.
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr Kathryn Turner, Clinical Director, Mental Health and Special Services, Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- Prof Tony LaMontagne, Professor of Work Health and Wellbeing, Deakin University
- Dr Jennifer Bowers, CEO, Rural & Remote Mental Health (R & RMH)
- Ms Rhonda Brighton-Hall, CEO and Founder, mwah (Making Work Absolutely Human)
- Mr James Hill and Mr Aaron McCann, Energy Queensland, Finalist in AHRI 2018 Allan Fels Mental Health Award and Advocates for Mates in Energy
Invited speakers include;
- Associate Professor Samuel Harvey, Leader, Workplace Mental Health Research Program, Black Dog Institute (invited)
- Ms Katrina Walton, Director/Founder of Wellness Wise Academy (invited)
- Ms Sue Langley, Founder and CEO, Langley Group (invited)
- Professor David Kavanagh, Director, eMHPrac, School of Psychology and Counselling, QUT (invited)