How to build a culture of wellbeing
With 1 in 5 people suffering from mental illness, the impact and cost to our workplace is increasing at an alarming rate.
Organisations are struggling to influence positive change in workplace mental health – and it’s the leaders who are responsible for prioritising the conversation.
To start the conversation and make change happen, you deserve access to the latest tools and knowledge to build a thriving organisation by providing support to your people.
Building a culture of well-being starts at the 2019 Workplace Mental Health Symposium.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your $100 off discount code.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Dr Kathryn Turner, Gold Coast University Hospital
- Rhonda Brighton-Hall, mwah (Making Work Absolutely Human)
- Professor Tony Lamontagne, Deakin University
- Dr Jennifer Bowers, Rural and Remote Mental Health
- James Hill, Energy Queensland
- Aaron McCann, Energy Queensland
- Andrew Douglas, FCW Lawyers
- Georgie Drury, Springday
- Professor David Kavanagh, Queensland University of Technology
- Gina Carlon-Tozer, Mindfit at Work