The 4th annual Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing Australia conference is now recognised as one of the signature events in the workplace mental health space, and was created to respond to the challenge of building mental resilience across a diverse range of public and enterprise organisations.
Returning to Sydney on 27 – 29 May 2019, this event brings over 25 health and wellness experts to share tips and insights for identification, prevention and resilience management of psychological issues at work.
In 2018, over 120 attendees attended from organisations across Australia and this year’s event is set to be even bigger.
Key themes on the 2019 program:
- Integrating mental health and wellness into broader corporate health and wellness programs
- Building mental resilience
- Tackling stigmas around mental health
- Enabling disclosure at work
- Engaging prevention and early intervention tactics
- Reducing triggers relating to stress and anxiety at work
- Educating managers in dealing with mental health issues
- Metrics and return on investment for mental wellness initiatives
- Evaluating the impact and effectiveness of EAPs
- Libby Roberts, Vice President, ARPA
- Katherine Newton, Campaign Director, R U OK?
- Rachel Clements, Director of Psychological Services, Centre for Corporate Health
- Alexandra Rowe, Assistant State Inspector - Psychosocial Services Team, SafeWork NSW
- Dr Jennifer Bowers, CEO, Rural & Remote Mental Health
- Wade Needham, Head of Safety, Environment & Wellbeing, Serco
- Geraldine King, Manager of Workplace, Safety & Wellbeing, Citibank
- Emily Jallat, Director, Australian Defence Force Centre for Mental Health, Department of Defence
- Jason Ibrahim, Health & Wellbeing Manager, AMP
- Emma Blee, Head of Enterprise Safety, Australia Post
- Fiana Wei, Manager Workforce Development & Wellbeing, South Australian Attorney-General's Department
- Robert Willmett, Branch Manager, Employer Mobilisation - Delivery & Engagement, Department Of Jobs & Small Business
And many more.
There is an exclusive 10% discount available for WayAhead Workplaces members – please contact Lynley Hurst at email@example.com to claim the VIP code.