Workplaces can be stressful, demanding, and lonely environments at the best of times. Now that many employees have been forced to work from home, myriad new challenges are emerging.
Join us Online or in Sydney, at the 5th Workplace Mental Health and Wellbeing conference to hear from senior executives from across Australia and internationally about how you can promote employee wellbeing and resilience, prevent workplace psychosocial distress, and reduce the $180 billion annual cost of mental illness to the economy.
WayAhead Workplaces members receive an exclusive 2-for-1 (on-ground) OR 15% discount (live-stream) on tickets for the event (these offers do not compound of top of group discounts or other VIP discounts. The individual offers are applicable to in-person or online attendance respectively. Standard T&C’s also apply to this offer). Contact Lynley for the discount code.
- Identify the primary mental health concerns for your organisation
- Improve and benchmark current workplace mental health and wellness schemes
- Equip managers and executives with the skills to provide wellbeing assistance
- Empower employees through mental resilience across your organisation
- Develop holistic workplace approaches that celebrate diversity and individuality
- Respond to serious psychological distress, trauma, and crisis within the workplace
- Challenge and overcome stigma related to mental health
- Measure the success of your wellness and wellbeing initiatives.
In 2019, Aventedge heard from organisations big and small, about how the conference has helped them build practical mental health strategies that have boosted mental health and minimised psychological damage in the workplace.
Join this list of satisfied customers by joining the discussion in 2020.
For more information and to register, SEE HERE.