Meet the people and companies transforming the way we stay healthy, happy and productive at work at Australia’s definitive workplace wellness event, now in its second big year!
Workplace Wellness Festival is Australia’s giant festival of workplace health and wellness, helping workplaces meet the health and mental well-being challenges of 21st century business.
With a dynamic 5-track conference, plenary and round-table sessions, Workplace Wellness Festival is the place to:
- Listen to case studies on best-in-class corporate wellness initiatives
- Explore cutting-edge methodologies for implementing strengths based, positive change in the workplace
- Hear how new approaches to office design and fit-out are boosting staff well-being and productivity
- Investigate the effects of bringing meaning and purpose to work
- Analyse how technology is driving new approaches to workplace well-being
- Discover methods to future proof the workforce by integrating health, wellness and safety
- Consider how to create a culture encouraging work/life balance
- Examine ways to promote a mentally healthy workforce
- Assess strategic approaches to diversity and inclusion
- Discuss solutions to the most pressing corporate wellness issues including mental health, diversity, bullying and discrimination.
Check out the first 50+ confirmed speakers!
Register now to save 50% (more than $600)! Hurry, the sale will close at midnight on 20 December, or earlier if the ticket allocation is exhausted!