Join your fellow members on 15 February virtually and in Sydney.
When: Wednesday 15th February 2023
Where: 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW
- Ruah Grace and Pagan Kael, Peer Support Workers, Neami National
The Value of Lived Experience in Mental Health Recovery
- Asha Zappa, Mental Health Promotion and Program Manager, WayAhead, Gagan Mudhar, Principle Psychologist, Transitioning Well, and Ruah Grace, Peer Support Worker, Neami National
Panel Discussion: Exploring the 80:20 Rule in Wellbeing Initiatives
- Leighton Hellem-Williams, Workplace Engagement Manager, Black Dog Institute
Bridging the Gap: Practical and Effective Promotion of Help Seeking at Work
- Sector: SafeWork NSW’s Workplace Wellbeing Assessment Tool
- Provider: LiveWorkCancer
- Event: Psychosocial Risk Management Masterclass – The OPUS Centre
Get more out of your membership and collaborate with us!
We’re always excited to work with our members to showcase their expert insights, new research, and case studies relevant to our members’ work. If you or your organisation would like to discuss presenting at a WayAhead Workplaces meeting, get in touch.
Hosting a Quarterly Meeting is another great way to get involved. If your organisation has a space suitable for hosting a future meeting, reach out to our team to discuss.