Our Membership Tiers are determined by organisation size and nature in a commitment to maintaining the accessibility of quality information and support.
Companies, businesses, groups, or organisations, excluding providers. Beneficial for:
- People and HR leaders/teams
- WHS, injury management, or return to work professionals
- Those responsible for the health, safety, and wellbeing of staff in their organisation
Our network includes public and private sector organisations from a range of industries, including legal and financial services, health, and education.
Providers are defined as organisations or professionals who provide paid services or products, including:
- HR, organisational psychology, & leadership Consultants
- Training providers
- Platforms and service providers
- Employee assistance programs
Start-ups are eligible for a discount on their first year of membership. Contact us to enquire.
Discounted memberships are available for:
- NGOs & NFPs
- Rural and regional
- Indigenous owned or operated
- Academics and students
- Individuals with an interest in workplace mental health and wellbeing, not currently working in the sector (excluding providers and individuals joining through their workplace)
Not sure where you fit? Contact us.